- Making cold calls as appropriate in market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Should have strong business development skills.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Meet potential clients & their top management people for growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Potential of meeting new clients and turn this into business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companys unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit progress reports and ensure data accuracy.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the companys CRM or other sales management system.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the companys people and capabilities.
- Understand the companys goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the companys performance.
Desired Profile of the Candidate
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to work, collaborate and coordinate between technical and non-technical people within the company and with clients.
- Client facing experience is strongly desired.
- Good management and analytical skills.
- Member should be open to travel for both Domestic & International
- Strong ability in communicating with Project Development Team and prioritizing workload.
- Highly Motivated, Detail Oriented, has ability to work independently & as a part of team with Excellent Technical, Analytical, Leadership & Communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sysveda Information Technology Pvt Ltd
Talent pool of engineers at Chennai, India.
Excellent team of engineers for onsite consulting at Tokyo, Japan.
PMI certified managers & Oracle Sun certified engineers.
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001 certified company.